Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Obligatory Document 1: Undertaking Letter
- Obligatory Document 2: Institutional Review Board (IRB)/Institutional Ethical Review Committee (IERC) is mandatory. Note: Review articles and meta analysis are exempted.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Section default policy
All the articles published as an Open Access and distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0),
which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
The peer-review of a manuscript is a confidential process. Reviewers should keep the whole process completely confidential. They should consult the EiC/Senior Editor and obtain permission before consulting another colleague for help in the peer-review of the submitted manuscript.
Reviewers should not disclose any information whatsoever to anyone before publication of the manuscript. Please remember to anonymize your comments.